Our staff veterinarians possess a broad range of training and experience. They are ACLAM board-certified and have regulatory compliance expertise.
Working alongside our skilled veterinarians are highly trained and experienced veterinary anesthetists, certified veterinary technicians, and animal technicians who have been trained and certified by the American Association of Laboratory Animal Science.
Our study directors are well-versed in designing and reporting pharmaceutical and medical device studies. In addition, experienced formulations and processing laboratory staff support studies.
Consultants and specialists from well-recognized universities and clinical organizations are available on a per-study, private consultant basis in the following areas:
- Orthopedic, cardiovascular, and soft tissue surgery
- Interventional radiology
- Internal medicine
- Clinical oncology
- Radiation therapy
- Veterinary pathology – anatomic and clinical
- Veterinary ophthalmology
- Treat animals with care and compassion
- Take pride in the quality of our studies and results
- Maintain the highest business standards and ethics
- Thrive on challenging projects
- Maintain focus on routine studies
- Work with agility, speed, and flexibility
- Hire a genuine, sincere, and experienced staff
- Maintain consistent communication with our clients
- Appreciate our Rocky Mountain lifestyle